A Job To Get A Life

News is just a news.
There is no good or bad side of it.
I wonder what my life will be in 5 years.
Am i still going to be here or there?
Today is not a good day to say it.
But whenever i get my pay, it worthless.
As i can't do what i want to do.
Back in my old days, i can do what i want to do but no money to say it out.
I rather go to my past.
Enjoying my life.
Last week my friend did told me of a job at United Arab Emirates.
But i'm still thinking of it.
RM4400 pay with house to stay and my daily meal.
I don't think i'm going to have my real life.
How about you?
What is your point of freedom?
Are you free to do whatever you want to do?
Or not?
Choose life.
I'm not a washing machine nor a television.
Without vision, there is no mission.
With a mission, nothing is impossible.
That's life.

0 komen: