Revolutionary Stop The Machine

Speak it loud.
Shout it out.
That is what they want to do.
What they want to be.
A group of monk with the key to success.
This is my divergence of my life.
Changing my way of lies.
Move away from my town.
Heading to an oil town once again.
Em...
The food that expensive as oil.
Without real life to see.
Save some money.
Hah-aha...
For me, in Kuala Lumpur you will see it all.
You can get your life.
Although the food and drink is that expensive.
But that is life.
This life just like a gas.
We can't see the reality of our life yet.
There is someway somehow we will get used into it.
Yeah...
Turn to the left and to the right.
A blockade on your way.
End up we still here.
Standing alone maybe.
Or maybe not.
For some of them, life is worthless.
But some of them did say it wrathful.
Undermine the bullock.
Set your target.
Where you will be next?
Not here or there.
For me, i would like to be everywhere.
Hittite.
God Bless.

0 komen: